4/9/11

Butterfly life

I watched The Spanish Apartment on TV with housemate tonight,
make me think that my bf must have betrayed me, but I don't really know that man.
I cannot tell what kind of man I am looking for, there are 3 things I am sure now:
1, I know I will change, act and think like an adult,
2, I only believe true love will last
3, true love need time to build.

While I didn't do my script, my homework,
the concept of the script is
u can only control urself, but u will eventually find that u can't,
if u were take over by your illusion, u are destroying yourself.

I was thinking everyone is butterfly,
from stupid ugly worm turn to free colorful butterfly
u have to leave your parent's safety zone to grow up
make choice to leave my shelter,
this is hard and u may hurt, but u will gain the real u and understand more about yourself.

No comments: